Happy Halloween


Nevaeh had such a good Halloween!! She dressed up as a Chargers cheerleader. She had such a good time yelling her cheer that Elissa (my cheerleading niece) taught her. She looked so cute and at daddy's command she would yell "go Chargers"!! Gotta love it!

We didn't go trick or treating but we went to the harvest festival at our church, where there was rides, games, music and tons of food. Nevaeh really enjoyed looking at all of the costumes. When she saw little girls dressed up as Belle, Cinderella or Snow White she would yell, "hi princess". She also got to eat A LOT OF CANDY... she couldn't believe that every time she would ask for a piece we would just hand it over!! (Hey it was Halloween, we had to give in) Once she went to bed we threw all the candy away. I am hoping she will forget all about the candy in the morning!!

Any way, hope you all had a happy and safe Halloween!!

Jen

2 comments:

inTRISHting creations said...

You threw all the candy away?!?! ....I have to lie down.

Erika von said...

Good call! We should do the same when Kai gets old enough to actually eat candy. BTW - SWEET HUBBY and your SWEET HAWAIIAN B-DAY GIFT! I loved reading about that. I MISS HAWAII!! Kai means Sea in hawaii. oxox