Rainy and sick


My poor baby is sick yet again!!! She was just about done with her cold when she caught another one plus a cough!! We couldn't go on playdates and we couldn't go to the Y because I was afraid of getting anyone else sick.
I was so excited to get her out of the house today because we have been stuck inside due to the rainy weather. Today was the first day of blue skies...
So instead we walked around our neighborhood and picked a couple of flowers for our ears... Nevaeh had a lot of fun... she just wanted to get out of the house... Hope she gets better really soon.

3 comments:

inTRISHting creations said...

Jessalyn and I are sick too! What's up with that? She has a nasty old lady tongue out hack going on. It's so bad, it gives ME headaches! I can only imagine how she's feeling.

*pours two tablespoons of Nyquil*

Heres to the baby girls feeling better...

*clink*

Mageo Crew said...

Trish, you need to stop "sippin on the sizzurp" and leave some for your daughter.

You two look beautiful in this picture.

inTRISHting creations said...

You know how I do.... "hEeeEeEeey!"