Happy Valentine's Day




Well, I honestly think I have the best husband ever... he is so sweet, caring, thoughtful, and the best part is he is an even better father!!
Since I have school Thursday nights, we celebrated Valentine's day on the 13th by going  to Claim Jumper (where we went for our first date) and had dinner with our little Valentine.  I received two gifts: a gift card to Adora's Hair Salon (from Jacob) and the Deceptively Delicious cookbook (from Nevaeh).... I was ecstatic!!  
Nevaeh gave daddy a gift certificate for a car wash... which he loved and desperately needed. 
On the 14th, Jacob came home with flowers for both Nevaeh and myself!!  The card he gave me made me cry... so sweet!!  
(he even sent his mom a card!!)
MAN... I honestly don't care if this is a "commercialized" holiday... it feels nice to get spoiled!!

3 comments:

inTRISHting creations said...

Heck yeah! Especially when you deserve to be spoiled. =)

I'm glad your Valentine rocked your socks.

Judy said...

He never ceases to amaze me-kinda like Rich. I know it's commercialized, but it doesn't make it feel any less AWESOME when you get that surprise of sweet stuff.
Yay for Mageos!

Mageo Crew said...

I know... Jacob's brother always plays the "commercialized" game and doesn't bother to get my SIL anything on V-Day!!
Well he has gotten better after TEN years of marriage!!