
Ater visiting my friend Trish at the hospital and meeting baby Taylor Jameson for the first time... I began to reminisce.
1)Here is a picture of us at our wedding almost 4 years ago!!
2)Cute couple, I was about 7 months pregnant
3) Nevaeh only a few days old.
4) Nevaeh 2 weeks ago ... painting in the back yard!!
Time flies when you are having fun!!
You know I have NEVER had the "oh I want a baby now" feeling after holding a baby until today!! Baby Taylor is beautiful small and just so perfect!!
Congratulations my friend!!
4 comments:
You are just so gorgeous! Your wedding pictures are fantastic. How do you have so many good looking friends and family?! That's crazy. And talk about a hot preggers, you looked so good!
Awwwwwwwwww! I love this post!! Your BEAUTIFUL wedding pic.... baby Nevaeh (I always spell it backwards to make sure it's correct - heh)...BIG girl Nevaeh - Awwwww :-) miss you!!!!
You are gorgeous all the time, but look at you when you are pregnant! You are stunning! I'm jealous...
I concur! Simply stunning. I can't wait to experience it in person. (I have three years left in Oceanside, get crackin'!)
Thank you for visiting us in the hospital. I'm going to email the photos to you right now. =)
Post a Comment