Tear jerker
Posted by
Mageo Crew
on Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Jacob, Nevaeh and I were watching "America's funniest home video's" on ABC family channel, when all of the sudden a commercial for the ASPCA came on. The commercial featured Sarah Mclachlan and her song "Arms of an angel". Of course, the commercial had clips from injured animals... this made Nevaeh very sad!! She turned away from the TV and said "I'm sad, I want a pet".. AND SHE BEGAN TO CRY!! This officially proved she is my daughter... I do this all the time!!!
4 comments:
At least y'all made it through the commercial. I saw sad puppy faces and heard sad music and changed the channel ASAP. Now I know I did the right thing cause I share the same sentiment as you and Naveah.
Ahh How sweet you must be so proud....
Awwww - that is something I would do too! She's such a doll :-)
I seriously cannot stomach that commercial. It is so hard to watch and I love that we saved Leo from the Pound. We will do it again for Doggie #2 and a million times over if we could.
Nevaeh is too sweet.
Post a Comment