Got to love Southern California!

Yes, I understand it is JANUARY but we are having such ridiculously nice weather we decided to meet our friends at the beach.  We started off with a little speed walking (trying to get a workout in) then we headed out to the sand for some fun!  All the kids had such a great time... Nevaeh is currently fast asleep from all the running around and searching for seashells!



3 comments:

Mageo Crew said...

looks like you two had a lot of fun! i would've jumped in the water with her. sure it's cold, but after your body goes numb, it's perfect!

inTRISHting creations said...

What a beautiful beach bunny!

Kai & Kohl Katz said...

Now that's what winter is supposed to be like!!! How could I have forgotten already - it's only been 2 years since I was in blissful SO CAL with you :-)
Hope you're feeling good Mommy! I think of you often.
Love yah,
Erika