Here I am at 4 1/2 months (18 weeks)! I am showing ALREADY!! I can't really complain, I love it and can't wait for everyone to be able to notice. My tummy is bigger at 18 weeks this time around than it was with Nevaeh but over all I think I am much healthier with this pregnancy!
I think I will update every few weeks with a new picture!
jen
5 comments:
You look so cute!!! I miss being pregnant. I wish you were much closer.
Love you very much,
Alex
You look GRRRREAT! =)
Love your baby belly it is so cute.. I can't wait to see you Saturday:)
YOU LOOK AWESOME CHICA!!!! Love, love, love the pic :)
Much love from FL,
E & family
You're so friggin' CUTE!!!!!! Can I buy you maternity clothes? I swear, every time (okay twice, but still) I have a baby, maternity clothes get cuter!
Post a Comment