We are adjusting slowly, better yet, I am adjusting slowly. It took Nevaeh about 2 or 3 days to get used to the fact that we have a baby in the house. It took Jacob about 3 seconds to adjust, he is an amazing father. Me on the other hand, at 10 days I am still adjusting. At home, I am fine, we feed, change and sleep BUT the idea of going out with him freaks me out!! How am I supposed to get out of the house on time now?!?!? It would take me about an hour to get ready to head out THEN he will need to nurse so I decide to scratch the plans!
Our babies
Posted by
Mageo Crew
on Monday, July 27, 2009
Since Lincoln was only 8 pounds when he was born, it feels as if he is tiny compared to Nevaeh who weighed in at 9 lbs 13 ounces. I still think he looks and feels fragile, even though he is bigger than the average baby.
2 comments:
Take him out!!! I had both kids out within a week!
I budgeted at least 15-20 per kid for the dressing process and then my time as well. I always left an extra 15 mins for a last nursing so ya, about an hour to get out. But it's totally worth it once you're out!!!!
And you know if you come to a play date or something, once you're out of the house, we'll all help however we can!
Can't wait to meet Linc!!!!
My beautiful kids!
Post a Comment