Because Jacob is the most compassionate, understanding, loving, sympathetic and passionate man I had ever met... and still is.
Last night, I went out to get the mail and along with the junk mail and bills there was an additional letter for me. I haven't received a letter since I was in high school!! Anyway, I opened up the envelope and I found an itinerary for HAWAII... yes HAWAII. Jacob surprised me and is taking the 3 of us to HAWAII for my birthday!! We are going to be there for 4 DAYS and I can't wait. I have been nagging him about Hawaii since the day we met 8 years ago but I never thought we would really go because it always seemed to expensive or just not the right time.
Well I will make sure to take tons of pictures of us on Vacation and will post as many as possible!! Can't wait to celebrate my birthday the way I've always dreamed!!
Thank you to my wonderful thoughtful husband who just knew I was in need of a vacation. Thank you for never taking me for granted and appreciating all the hard work I do... I appreciate you too my love.
6 comments:
I am so excited for you and your family. You are going to have a wonderful time. I am going to leave this post on my computer screen in hopes my hubby will read it and get a hint (tee hee). Can't wait to see the pics.
That email was awesome about this trip you sent me. I am sending you happy vibes (like you need them) and wonderful moments in Hawaii!
ENJOY! Remember that you have a great little family... =)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ON WEDNESDAY!!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND BON VOYAGE!!!!
Which island(s) are you going to? I've been to Oahu a couple of times (John was stationed there). There are some great things to do as a family there, as with all the islands. You'll have such a great time, you may not want to come back!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! (That's me screaming with joy.)
Yay for you! Happy Birthday! Woohoo!
I am so excited!! We are going to Maui and I can't wait!!
Thank you for the birthday wishes!
Jen
What an awesome husband! Don't those totally sweet and unexpected moments just make you go "damn I am a lucky woman"!
Post a Comment