THEN Jacob suggested we walk into "children's paradise", right next door and check them out, I agreed. As soon as we walked in we LOVED IT! The curriculum, the teachers, their policy's, the play yard (it is HUGE) the fact that they have a KITCHEN on site which they use daily to prepare the kids food. Everything is fabulous except the price!! It is slightly over what we expected to pay for Nevaeh's 2 day a week preschool. Our church's preschool is cheaper than Children's Paradise but now there is no changing Jacob's mind. He feel in love with the school and now he won't consider anything else. So if everything goes according to plan Nevaeh will begin attending preschool in September!! She is so excited and can't wait. She talks about it daily... she says, "guess who is going to school soon?", too
cute.
So now our camera.. it's back!! I ordered a battery charger from Ebay and now I am back in action ... except, now I can't find our memory card. I know, why did I take it out in the first place?!?!? I have no idea! i will be uploading more pictures!!
Lastly, here is a picture of my honey... without hair. And our big girl!
3 comments:
Oh wow! He looks great with no hair! Some guys can't pull it off.
Could Nevaeh be any more of a blend of the two of you? What a little beauty.
That looks like such a great preschool!!! You guys are to cute!
Yay for feeling positive about a school!
Um, finally a pic of the hairless hottie! Love it!
Everytime I see a new picture of Nevaeh, she looks older and older. And more beautiful...
Post a Comment