3.1 Miles

I did it!  This was my first real race and I DID IT!  I am so proud of myself... of all of us.  Honestly, the worst part was waiting for Vere to finish her leg so I can start on my run.  My anxiety was so bad I needed to pee every three minutes.  It was pretty exciting to see her get closer and then I cranked up my iShuffle and RAN.   My time wasn't too bad either.  My goal was to get it done in under 40 minutes and I finished in less then 32 (I don't know the exact time yet).  
The best part about this was having Jacob and Nevaeh (my personal cheering section) there as I ran across the finish line!  
I am officially hooked and I am now on a mission to find a Supersprint Triathlon to do all on my own!  



Anxiously waiting for Josh to finish his swim


Me getting ready to cross the finish line!!


The swimmer, biker and runner!

9 comments:

Mageo Crew said...

you did such a great job. i am so proud of you!

inTRISHting creations said...

Yay! 32 minutes is awesome. If only I knew it was here and not in LA. Next time fo'shiggidy...

inTRISHting creations said...

BTW, what happened to Bruce Leroy? Showing Shonuff his Kung Fu fighting (everyone was fast as lightening. HA!)?

Bruce Leroy said...

Just direct-a yo feets-a to daddy green's pizza!! Good job babe on the race, you got the glow!

McCoyFamily said...

Congratulations Jenn!!!!

The Lees said...

Congratulations Jen!

Erika von said...

YEAH! Congrats!! Loved seeing you and Vern together :-)

Erika von said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Judy said...

Yay for you! =)