Happy Halloween!!

Nevaeh as Princess Jasmine


The school Director as a barrel of monkeys 


Nevaeh's class and teachers


Nevaeh's Preschool celebrated Halloween today (since she only goes to school Tuesday/Thursday).  There were so many different costumes but my baby looked the cutest!!  She was so excited to show off her Jasmine costume!!

So I have volunteered to make about 48 cupcakes,  a spiderweb cheesecake and a Mouse motel pumpkin for a birthday party tomorrow and it is currently 6:30 p.m. and I haven't started on a thing yet!!  I don't even have all of the ingredients... therefore I am a little stressed out but determined not to let anyone down!  So in other words I am probably not going to sleep tonight. 
Why do I do that, volunteer to do many things before really thinking it through?  Especially when I am not a Martha Stewart wannabe ... I don't even come close!   Well I will let you know how these items turn out... I am off to the store!!


1 comments:

McCoyFamily said...

Princess Jasmine was so cute!!