20 Weeks...


Here is a picture of Nevaeh (posing like only she knows how) and daddy and then a pic of me and the baby.  
I am currently 20 weeks and growing.  My little lady just had to jump into the shot, what a cutie.  Man this belly is popping out over night but I can't complain because I LOVE IT!  
We have our 5 month appointment next Tuesday and we get to find out the sex of our little baby BUT we have decided to keep it a surprise... I think it will be so much fun to find out on delivery day what our baby's name will be!  Jacob doesn't agree with me but he is willing to go along with it.  I know the excitement of finding out on our baby's birthday will be super extra special!
I will post another picture of my growing self in a few weeks!


3 comments:

Judy said...

You look fantastic and I meant to tell you that in your BABY BUMP pics from Trish's fiesta.

Um-I LOVE LOVE LOVE that you're not finding out! Way to go-there will be two surprises in July for Mommy Matters members now. =) I'm almost 22 weeks and we don't find out either (tradition), but I think it's a boy. What about you??? What do you think you're having?

McCoyFamily said...

U look so cute!!!

Jennifer-Lynn said...

You are the most beautiful pregnant woman in the world. Hands down.