Today marked Daddy and Nevaeh's first official race! We all did a 4 mile run/walk benefiting the Navy early this morning and surprisingly had a great time doing it. It was an extremely early start for us considering Nevaeh and I were in L.A. the night before and didn't get home until 11:30, then we were out of the house by 6:30 a.m. and headed out to Coronado for our run/walk.
Neaveh was pretty tired so she sat in her jogger for the first 2 miles then jogged/walked with daddy for 1/2 mile then back in the stroller until the last 1/2 mile. She was so pooped... she/we ended up taking a 3 1/2 hour nap... heaven!
I was just as tired as Nevaeh the only problem was I did not have a stroller to jump into! I was hyped up for the race but failed to take into account the hill I would come across to get onto the actual bridge! And I didn't take into account the extra weight I am carrying!! Boy did the baby remind me I was pregnant around mile 2, he/she was up, happily kicking my bladder, over and over again!
We had such a good time, we can't wait for the next one!
5 comments:
that was a lot of fun!
OMG. You're wearing a skirt. How friggin, stinkin, cute!
You are amazing!
That race always freaked me out because of the bridge! YIKES! So great that you did it =) AWESOME!!!!
Where's your bump? If I didn't know you, I wouldn't be able to tell you're preggers in those pics!
Is that a running skirt or a tennis skirt? If it's a running skirt, where'd you find it?
Post a Comment