Nevaeh LOVES the beach, she doesn't care how cold or how hot it is. If it was u p to her we would be at the beach on a daily basis. I on the other hand don't care for the beach too much unless my hotel is located on it! She doesn't mind the sticky sand all over her body or the super dry feeling you get once the sand is brushed off or the fact that sand gets all over EVERYTHING!
Our darling Nevaeh, thought it would be a good idea to have dinner on the beach, I had no good reason for saying no other than... but there is sand there. So I decided to give in. We ended up having a really good time and I didn't mind the sand... who am I kidding, I did but it was worth it to see that big ol' smile on her face. The baby enjoyed the sun too.
0 comments:
Post a Comment