Been a long time

Okay, so it has been a LONG time but for some reason I can't find the time to write!!

Disneyland was awesome. The girls had so much fun walking around and riding as many rides as they could. Nevaeh actually let Mickey touch her, which is a huge improvement. Now she keeps saying "Mickey tickle Vina, Mickey loves Vina", too cute huh!! Nevaeh and Bailey behaved extremely well and treated each other like best friends.

This is our last week with Bailey which is bitter sweet because I am happy to get our freedom back (which we sort of lose when we have Bailey here) but sad because Nevaeh's daily playmate will be gone. They have a lot of fun together.

We intended to go to church yesterday but we ended up leaving way to late and decided that instead of arriving 30 minutes late to church we just shouldn't go. So on our way home from running some errands we saw that the 78 East was shut down... upon further inspection I saw it was due to a motorcycle accident!! There was a sheet over what appeared to be a body!! Jacob and I said a little prayer and then began to wonder.. "Is someone waiting for him but don't understand why he is so late?" "where was he going?" "Was he on his way back home from church?"... I don't know but that spoiled our morning!!

The rest of the day went well UNTIL the Chargers lost!!! I know we were in shock!! I thought for sure we were going to win. The dissappointing loss gave me a headache, I think I was more upset than Jacob!

2 comments:

Kikarafonik said...

How sad that you had to see the accident. My friends little boy saw it and is still talking about seeing the dead body. He is only three; ugh gives me chills. Plus it is ALWAYS super sad when your team loses. Hope your week gets better.

inTRISHting creations said...

I love that Nevaeh has no interest in the photographer and is all about Mickey.