Christmas is almost here!!

It has become a family tradition to decorate our home the Saturday after Thanksgiving... this year was no different. As soon as we woke up we pulled out all of our Christmas boxes from the garage and got to work. The first part of the day, Nevaeh and I decorate inside while Jacob gets busy with the lights outside, that alone takes half of the day. The evening is spent decorating the tree, baking cookies and listening to wonderful holiday music. We had so much fun this year, even more than last year. I always think, "Nevaeh is so fun at this age... this is the best age EVER" until the next year when I think the exact same thing. Nevaeh had a great time attempting to put the ornaments on the tree and she couldn't wait to top the tree with the star.
Here is a glimpse...
**Please notice my daughter posing in the first picture**

3 comments:

inTRISHting creations said...

She already has her TEEN pose down. Watch out, Mommy!

Erika von said...

How FUN! You look as beautiful as ever Mommy :-) Of course your WHOLE family does!!! Your tree looks fabulous. Happy Holidays!
Love,
The Katz Fam

Judy said...

YAY! How cute these pics are. So funny that Nevaeh poses like a champ. Thirteen here I come!