Car Wash

After being practically insulted by Trish about Jacob's filthy car, we decided to wash it this morning. Nevaeh was so excited to help! I told her to go to her room and get a sweater and some shoes... she quickly ran into her room... Jacob and I were already waiting outside when she walked out...

She was wearing sweatshirt, shorts and her glass slippers!! She looked so funny.. she ran out yelling...
Nevaeh: "I am ready, daddy!".
Jacob shaking his head: "I hope this isn't a an idea of how the future will be"
Me: "Well, at least she isn't wearing her bikini"
Nevaeh: "OH, MOMMY, I want to put on my 'baby soup'!!"
Jacob: "thanks Jen"


Oopsie...

3 comments:

inTRISHting creations said...

Thanks for putting me under the bus then backing up! =P

For the record, I said that you should wash his car in YOUR bikini. Woohoo!

McCoyFamily said...

LOL, Jacob's in trouble his little girl is going to sport a bikini and wash his car and she is only 3.

inTRISHting creations said...

Must be karma 'cuz the truck has been birdie booboo bombed.

Dang!