
Yesterday was our 4 year wedding anniversary! We were blessed enough to be able to spend most of the day together!!
We also watched our wedding video with Nevaeh who continued to ask where she was. She also took it upon herself to cover my face most of the time and yelled "don't kiss her" or "don't dance with her"... I don't think I have ever meet a little girl who was more in love with her daddy!
Honey... thank you for the most amazing years of my life!
7 comments:
Happy Anniversary!
Happy Anniversary you Lovebirds!
It still amazes me how beautiful a couple you make. I love seeing your wedding pictures! Happy Anniversary!!!
I love your wedding photo. Happy belated anniversary!
How beautiful you both are! Happy belated anniversary!
Such a gorgeous couple....Happy Belated Anniversary. It really does just get better I think. =)
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!! Sorry it's a few days late! What an amazing picture!!!
Love,
The Katz Family
Post a Comment