JULY 13TH

My baby turned 3 today!! Only 3 short years ago Jacob and I were brand new parents ready to embark on this new and scary journey together... now we are the parents of a THREE year old, we can't believe it! She is an incredible kid that surprises us every single day!! She is already such a sweet and caring person, I can't imagine what the future holds!

1) My belly, 7 months pregnant

2)Nevaeh only a few days old!

3) Nevaeh on her 3rd Birthday!!

4 comments:

inTRISHting creations said...

"I see London, I see France.
I see someone's underpants."
hehe

Three, gee. Sooner than you know it, she'll be five and in kindergarten. Then you'll blink and she's going to prom. *sigh*

Now we know how our parents feel.

I remember asking my mom and dad how they see me and my brother. They said that we're still little in their eyes. Kinda sweet, huh? =)

Maria said...

Okay, the first thing I saw was the belly shot and I was like what!!! is Mageo the secret preggers?! Then I read the caption! And now all I can think is 1) Not fair that you had a big baby like me but was still tiny at 7 months, 2) don't you just love it that your days old baby looks tiny to you but like a 3 month old to everyone else, and 3) does Neveah's birthday outfit come in adult sizes, it's so CUTE! As is she!
I hope she had a wonderful day!

McCoyFamily said...

Cute pictures!

Erika von said...

Hi!! OMG - I crave that belly - isn't that silly :-) I LOVED being preggers!!! Hopefully we will be again soon. oxoxox