Here I am 2 days shy of 36 weeks! Time has really flown by! I am now officially on maternity leave and won't be back at work until September 12! I am ready to enjoy being a mom to one for the next four weeks... I plan on giving her all the attention I can before her life gets turned upside down with a sibling!
36 Weeks... almost
Posted by
Mageo Crew
on Friday, June 19, 2009
Here I am 2 days shy of 36 weeks! Time has really flown by! I am now officially on maternity leave and won't be back at work until September 12! I am ready to enjoy being a mom to one for the next four weeks... I plan on giving her all the attention I can before her life gets turned upside down with a sibling!
1 comments:
Back to play dates, huh? I'm glad you get to be back at home like the good ole days. :) Enjoy the time with V. I can't believe the baby is almost here!
Post a Comment