UNCLE LOFI!



Uncle Lofi flew in from Florida for the one and only Oceanside High School Football Reunion and we were lucky enough to have him stay with us for a few days. Uncle Lofi is daddy's bestest friend in the whole world, so not only was Jacob over the moon that he was coming but Nevaeh picked up on his excitement and could wait for his arrival.
Once here, Nevaeh followed Uncle Lofi every where.. and wanted to do everything he did. When I asked her to sit down for breakfast she made sure Uncle Lofi was going to eat too!
Now she still says, "ch-yeah" and "what's up, mom" thanks to him!
Thanks for spending a few days with us! We miss you already and can't wait to hang out the the entire Nua family next time!


2 comments:

Jake the Mus said...

That was really fun and it was so good to have Lofi here at the house. Thank you babe for putting up with us two while we hung out in the back til 4am, played Madden over and over and acted like....boys. :)

loffee said...

I am the one who was truly blessed. I kind of used the o'side reunion as an excuse to see my bestest friend, a brother and his beautiful family especially my beautiful favorite niece Vee. A million thanks for the hospitality and love you have shown me while I was there. God has blessed me for putting you guys in my life. Till next time. I love you guys.