Disney

This was our last mini vacation as a family of 3 and boy was it fun. I was very tired and swollen most of the time but I did my best to just sit and wait while daddy and Vaeh did their thing! It is amazing what we do as parents... the long lines, the heat, swollen feet, dealing with inpatient people, overpriced food... just to see your little girl smile!
Can't wait until our first mini vacation as a family of four! Just 4 more weeks until we meet this little one!

Nevaeh sunbathing, for about 5 seconds until she wanted to jump back in the pool


Nevaeh and Cap'n Hook, she was afraid of him but then found the courage to pose for a picture... she was so proud of herself!


Nevaeh posing after getting her face painted


All of us with Aladdin and Jasmine


Nevaeh anxiously waiting for the light parade at California Adventure

2 comments:

Mageo Crew said...

That was truly a great vacation and we were only an hour away from home. The hotel, the surprise room service with NACHOS, the back and forth shuttle trips to Disneyland, swimming in the pool, it was a blast. Thanks for toughing it out and walking around with V and I. You are an amazing woman. I love you...

Jake the Mus said...

the look on her face in the last picture is the reason why I don't mind standing in line for 2 hours or sit down on the asphalt for an hour in order to find a good spot for the parade. Seeing her eyes and her face light up...I would do anything.