We started the day by waking Nevaeh up (please excuse the "bed head") and letting her know that Santa had left her a gift. She was a little confused but followed us in to the living room. She was shocked to see exactly what she wanted sitting next to the tree. She has been singing non stop and we can't get enough!!
That evening we crammed about 25 people in to our small home. Several people were just stopping by so that gave us a little more (much needed) elbow room!! The food was superb and the sweets were overflowing. Nevaeh loved showing off her piano skillz and made sure everyone watched her perform.
1 comments:
I'm so happy that your day went well! Judging by the smiles, everyone seems to have had a blast. When is the next big celebration? =)
BTW, Nevaeh's piano/mic combo is friggin' awesome. She can be Alicia, I'll be Stevie! I mean, Jessalyn will be Stevie. *blush*
*whistling*
*backing out of the room slowly*
Notice I didn't bring up the turon?
*exits stage left*
Post a Comment