Well yesterday was quite interesting ( to say the least). I wake up and realize I had a playdate scheduled but notice it isn't until 11 so I thought I had plenty of time to get stuff done around the house. I make Nevaeh eggs for breakfast but she thinks they are poisonous and decided not to even touch them... since my home is not a restaurant I don't offer her anything else. At around 9:30 she asks for yogurt and I gladly obliged... she sat at the table with her yogurt and banana and watched Sesame Street. While she "ate" I took a shower and picked up my bedroom. At around 10 Nevaeh is screaming "mom, my neck, my neck", I run out there and she is COVERED in pink yogurt...
*side note: Nevaeh HATES being sticky*
I attempted to clean her up but I had to give her a bath. By the time we finish with her bath it was 10:30 so I rush to get her dress and I get out the door by 10:50. Before running out of the house I checked the computer and realize that I needed a wrapped gift for a mom and child!! I had to go to Starbucks and find a gift for both because I don't have time to go anywhere else!! I gave Nevaeh half a banana because she didn't eat breakfast. While waiting in line at the Starbucks Nevaeh decides to shove most of the banana in her mouth and CHOKED on it!!! Then she spit up the whole banana on me and it landed on the floor!!! Did I mention I was sweating like a pig!!! Finally, I pay and walk out to fresh cool air. We get to the car and I put her in the back and ask her to get in her car seat. When I shut her door and was getting into my seat I hear a loud KER-PLUNK!! Nevaeh fell down... between the back seat and the front seat.
To get her to stop crying I tell her that we are going to play with her friends at the park... it works, she stops crying.
I get to the park and it appears to be closed due to construction!!! Not only am I a little ticked off but Nevaeh starts crying because she wants to play with her friends... I feel like a horrible mother for getting her all excited about the park and her friends...
I call Jacob and he says that he is getting off early and we can go to Sea World. Sea World was a lot of fun but to top off the day... I got a cold!!! I woke up this morning feeling like I got ran over by a semi....
Nice....
0 comments:
Post a Comment