The Next big thing


Nevaeh asked daddy to sing with her!! He gladly agreed and they sang to No one by Alicia Keys... She loves to sing especially with her daddy!!

5 comments:

Mageo Crew said...

That's my little shining star! Sing it mama!

inTRISHting creations said...

THAT IS SO FRIGGIN' DISGUSTINGLY CUTE.

She luhhhh her daddy!

So... American Idol 25? Year 2021. Make it happen! ;)

Judy said...

OMG! It brought tears to my eyes to see how absolutely adorable they are together. You are a beautiful family.

SCARY how sweet they are!!!! =)

Erika von said...

OMG!! This is the most adorable thing EVER!!! It just made my heart MELT :-) I'm so glad you update your blog. It makes my day! OH! I can't believe how ADORABLE Moni's little girl is. I haven't seen her since she was itty bity. oxox

Chryshelle AKA Mommy, Mama, Babe said...

That was the cutest thing I have ever seen! I love the way Nevaeh sings the scales. And daddy was not bad either.