Giddy

Do you remember that giddy feeling you would get when you started dating your significant other? Those butterflies in your tummy right before you went out on a date. Or just the feeling you would get when looking at him/her.... WELL I got those silly giddy feelings back!!
Jacob and I were sitting in the backyard and he said "go get the scissors", I already knew what he meant so I looked at him and said "once we do it there is NO going back". He nodded to confirm he understood. Well, I got the scissors and proceeded to chop all of his hair off!!
He is currently sporting a "Michael Scofield" look which brought me back to our dating days!! He seriously shaved 10 years off, easy!
At first I was a little apprehensive since I have known him "with hair" for 7 out of the 9 years we have been together but he looks better than ever... I am really glad he did, I feel like a young college kid all over again!!

I will post a picture ASAP but we are having a camera issue!

Jen

1 comments:

Judy said...

Awww..so cute! What a teaser-no picture! =) Yay for sweet moments and congrats for Jacob for making the cut. =)