Well I don't know where to start nor do I know what to say but here goes nothing... Today is offically our last day of our week long vacation and I could not be any sadder!! We have had such a blast relaxing and waking up late. Last Monday was our 3 year anniversary, so we went out to a restaurant in Long Beach and had a wonderful dinner alone while my in-laws watched Nevaeh. It was really nice to hang out with Jacob like a couple not like parents... it's been a long time since we were able to eat our food at our own pace without having to scarf it down because we needed to leave before Nevaeh needed to get out of her chair!
The next few days were spent at the happiest place on earth... DISNEYLAND. Needless to say Nevaeh had a ball. She got on every ride she could and was dead tired by the time we got back to our hotel. I couldn't believe how amazing it was to see everything for the first time thru Nevaeh. Watching her look at Cinderella with amazment and wave at Mickey and Minnie and truely believe they were waving back at her made me get all teary eyed! She was so excited to see everything and couldn't wait to twirl around in her skirt and say "wook it mommy, C'rella" ("look it mommy, Cinderella").
Thursday thru Sunday we spent in our friends timeshare in Carlsbad. We were lucky enough to wake up and face the beautiful ocean every morning. Nevaeh walked into the timeshare and said "oh, cute", she obvioiusly approved.
The funny thing about our vacation is that we were planning to wait until Nevaeh was older so she could "really" enjoy Disneyland or until she could "remember it" but I couldn't be more grateful for the memories. We were able to see everything for the first time thru our little ones eyes!
Can't wait for our next vacation!!
2 comments:
FANTASTIC! I am so glad you had a great time and happy we will be seeing you guys soon.
GREAT job on the blog...keep it up! =)
Love it!!!
I didn't realize it was your anniversary last week--CONGRATS!
Can't wait to see what comes next on your blog!
Post a Comment