Okay so why is my daughter acting like a 5-year-old instead of a 2-year-old? Yesterday she decided she needed to be called "derella" (Cinderella, that is) all day long... I would say "Nevaeh, come get some apple" and she would quickly reply, "NO, derella get some apple" and then I would have to repeat, "Cinderella, come get some apple." She would then run over to me (while shaking her toosh). Today she has decided I am Ariel and she is Cinderella... I don't know where she gets this stuff!! Well... we have read princess books to her and we have been to Disneyland about 6 times this year but really... it's that time already?
I know she has a great imagination, for example she feeds and talks to her blanket, but it seems as if she is getting so big so fast!! What happened to my little baby?
I really need to get knocked up soon!!
Jen
3 comments:
That's so cute!!
When I read about how she wouldn't respond unless you call her Cinderella I died laughing. Tyler does this too, but Nevaeh is much more elegant about it. Tyler is always "Puppy". He comes at me on all 4s with his tongue hanging out for heaven's sake!
Oh Ariel... Drella is so cute!
Jessalyn is a puppy as well. On all fours, complete with tongue, barking, begging, and fetch... AT TARGET! If I say anything to her, I receive, "Nooo, PUPPY! Arf arf!"
Once I said, "Not now Jessalyn. Be a puppy at home." and some older mothers laughed and commented on how cute she was as she shook her butt and said, "No. See? Tail."
I guess I'm part of the problem. When she'd drop something at my feet and say, "Setch. Setch.", I'd pick it up, throw it, and she'd run off on all fours to retrieve it. It's too cute not to go along. ARF ARF!
Post a Comment