Last night was supposed to be boys night (Jacob, his brother and father go out to dinner once a month) but Jason, Jacobs brother could not make it. Instead of canceling boys night all together my mother in law, Nevaeh and I decided to join Jacob and my father in law. We had dinner at Islands, which by the way was FABULOUS, and then sat around laughing for about an hour. I realized yesterday that not only do I love my in laws... I really like them. My father in law is so funny and honest and my mother in law could not be any more caring, supportive and loving. It is no surprise that Jacob is such a wonderful man, husband and father. I am one lucky girl and Nevaeh is not only lucky bust she is also loved beyond belief and very spoiled.
Okay, well Nevaeh and I need to get moving... we need to make our way to Trader Joe's and to Frasier Farms for a few items! No gym for me today so I need to really watch what I eat and try to go for a jog with Nevaeh later in the evening. I have been doing pretty well and really sticking to a workout routine and eating quite well.
Til Next time...
2 comments:
Your family looks like so much fun!!!
Any time you want to go for a run, just let me know! I'm always game!
Nevaeh is a doll!!! So glad you made a blog too. It's so much fun.
Miss you!!
Post a Comment