Well, I was so excited about getting into this whole blogging thing but now I am completely frustrated!! I have no idea what I am doing wrong but I can not add "an element" to my blog. The only way I can seem to add any pictures is to add it to my post.. so that is what I will do for now. Everyone seems to have really cute pictures down the side of their page but I can not figure it out!
I am posting pictures of Nevaeh at Disneyland.
Anyway, we haven't got much done today. Nevaeh and I went to the Y, I got a nice work out in and Nevaeh had fun playing and coloring at the child care. Boy do I love the Y child care!! They are so friendly and seem to really care about the kids... but most importantly Nevaeh feels comfortable there and that is priceless.
I got to go because I need to put Nevaeh down for a nap and I need to take a quick shower!
p.s. I am highly considering returning to the work force... wow, I actually typed it out and didn't cry, that is an improvement! More on that later!
1 comments:
Okay, one day soon we'll set up a playdate for Andy and Neveah and I'll give you a crash course on the blogspot. I didn't bother exploring the elements much for the first two years I had this site and then I realized there is so much more that I can do!
So back to work, huh? We'll have to chat about that too!
Post a Comment