Too cute



Well today is Jacob's day off (he has every payday Friday off), and so far we have done A LOT this morning. He acutally got up early walked the dog and cleaned the kitchen... I would marry him all over again just for that!! Then we sat down TOGETHER to pay the bills... this was a first for me but it wasn't as stressful as I thought it would be.
Anyway, I had to share these pictures!! The first is from yesterday, Jacob came home for lunch because I "didn't have time" to pack it last night (actually I was too lazy), so Nevaeh helped me make him a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. She had such a good time making it. As you can imagine she had jelly in her hair and peanut butter all the way up to her elbows because she stuck her whole arm into the jar!! After completing the sandwich she took a bite out of it then I reminded her that it was for her daddy then she spit it out and put it back on the plate... cute huh!
The second is from last week... Nevaeh loves putting on makeup when she sees me doing it. I usually try to sneak into another room and she forgets about it... but this time I decided to give in and let her play. She was so surprised she looked at me and said... "thank you sharing", I almost died it was so cute!! To get her to stop I asked her if she wanted ice cream, she quickly closed to powder case and said "this mommy's, Vee-nah, want I keem (ice cream)". (On a side note, she started calling herself Vee-nah for some reason, we call her Vaeh but I guess she couldn't say it so now we call her Vee-nah too).
Well, I need to get myself dress and get ready to burn a few calories at the gym!

Til Next time.

Jen

2 comments:

Maria said...

Okay, way braver than I!!! I would NEVER let Andy near an open container of peanut butter...He'd polish off the whole thing before I could rescue it.

Erika von said...

She's gonna make the hearts melt! WATCH OUT MOMMY & DADDY!!!