My Nevaeh... what a cutie pie!!

Today is my weekly "cleaning day"... so I woke up made myself coffee and began cleaning. I dusted and mopped under the couches and behind the TV. I mopped the kitchen floor and then Nevaeh woke up. She helped me vacuum but then she decided to take over "cleaning day" so I gladly decided to stop. We met Maria, Andy and Matt at the Farmer's Market but poor Matt had had enough in his stroller so he was having a fit!! We left pretty quickly and only purchased some fresh beautiful flowers! Then we headed to the gym for a nice quick jog.

Okay, so the cutest things happened today. The first...Nevaeh was in my bedroom playing with stuff she isn't supposed to touch so needless to say she was having a ball!! When I walked in she had Jacob's earpiece (for his cell phone) around her neck. I told her she needed to take it off and put it back where she found it. She kept saying "no mommy, Vee-nah dotter", I didn't understand so I repeated, "take it off now" then I realized she was saying she was a DOCTOR!! How cute is that... she hung it around her neck and was using the part you put in your ear as a stethoscope. She was checking her teddy bears tummy and asking him if it hurt!! I don't know but I think my daughter is a genius!! She surprises me every single day.

Well the second thing is almost a little embarrassing!! After a quick trip to the gym, Nevaeh and I went to Michael's, as we were waiting at the light she pointed at the infamous red bull’s-eye and was saying "Taget", yep, it is true... I shop there way too often. My two year old knows about Target!! The worst part was she kept telling me she wanted to go to Target!!!

I weighed myself this morning at the gym and I lost ONLY ONE pound... how could that be!! I have been working out at least 4 times a week for the past 6 weeks or so!! I may not be eating extremely well but wouldn't the extra cardio help me shed several pounds? Obviously not!! I guess I am not 21 more and I am forced now to exercise AND watch what I eat!! Weight loss SUCKS when you get older!

FYI.. I joined a "biggest loser" type contest therefore the person at the end of three months who loses the most % of body weight wins the jackpot, which is currently $300!! Talking about Christmas shopping for myself!

Anyway, you ladies in the contest need not worry about this contestant... I can't control my need for sweet bread!!

I should be able to get a really good workout in tomorrow because it is Jacob's day off. He and Nevaeh usually go have breakfast some where alone together.. super sweet!!

Til next time,

Jen

1 comments:

Maria said...

That is way too cute!!!
My child learned to say smell...b/c I told him he stunk this morning. I would say knowing Target is way cuter!