Nevaeh and I have not been up to much lately. We went to the gym this morning after babysitting my nephew, Jason. I have been working so hard to lose these last 15 pounds... these are actually not the extra pounds I put on from pregnany they are the extra pounds I put on after getting hitched... three years ago! Anyway, we also took a trip to Costco and used up my $35 credit!! I only ended up spending $6... THAT HAS NEVER HAPPEND! She is currently taking a nap so my fingers are moving as fast as they can to get out of her room before the sound of the keyboard wakes her up.
Okay... well I took these pictres of Nevaeh yesterday and I HAD to convert them into black and white because I swear I am going to buy a nice frame to put them in (I have been saying that since she was born!!) and hang it some where!!
I am off to start dinner...
Jen
2 comments:
I love the B&Ws!!!
Any time you want a work out buddy let me know! I have 30 lbs to lose. Not from pregnancy but from getting hitched(4 yrs ago)!
I guess I was making up for never gaining the freshman 15 in college!
Seriously, lets go walking sometime soon.
I'm envious of your gym attendance discipline.
When we saw you at the Y's gym that one day, it was our last. Isn't that horrible? You were witness to my injury though. Oh... and my rudeness. Poor Tomas. *hangs head down in shame*
Post a Comment