Poo Poo Potty

I have been working with Nevaeh for the past 3 or 4 weeks on potty training. Needless to say, it has been tedious. Nevaeh has tinkled in the potty 4 or 5 times but on accident. I put her on the potty and she just so happens to go not because she tells me she needs to go. I have not been pressuring her at all. I put her on the potty about 3 times a day just so she can get used to sitting on it and she watches me on the John all day long... BUT tonight we had a break through!!!
I was going to put her in the shower but she decided that it would be much more fun to play with Kona instead, I didn't mind because he was making her sweat!! Anyway, I let her play and I went off to do some laundry while Jacob watched the Charger game. Then all of the sudden she runs up to Jacob and says "Oh no, hurry daddy, poo poo potty, come on", he puts her on her potty and SHE POOPED!! Believe it or not she did it all on her own!! Kids are simply amazing... they figure it all out on their own!! I hope this means she will have many more BMs in the potty than in her pull up! Yay for me!!

She is such a funny and amazing kid!!

Jen

6 comments:

inTRISHting creations said...

Yay for the Potty Pooper!

How exciting is that??? Did you and Jacob dance in celebration?

I sang, yay'd and high five'd J. My reaction was a big motivator for the BMs. She'd poop for a song.

You know how we do.... haha

Mageo Crew said...

Oh you better believe it!! Jacob and I were dancing up a strom in the bathroom!! We even brought our dog, Kona, into the action!!

Mageo Crew said...

You forgot to say that she yelled, "We be right back touchdown!" to the Charger game as she dashed to the bathroom. What a big girl.

Chryshelle AKA Mommy, Mama, Babe said...

That is wonderful. You know you're a mom when you get excited about poop. LOL I remember the party we had for Tyler. Everyone dancing and singing and jumping up and down. You would think we had won the lottery. hahaha

Judy said...

That's AWESOME! What a big girl! I am so excited for you and looking forward to all the help you will give me when it's our time!

CONGRATS!

Maria said...

We've got the tinkle part down (as long as he's not wearing anything) but my floor keeps telling me that the poop will take a while...
Can I just belt the potty to his bum-bum?